" For I know the plans I have for you," declares the
LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11
Saturday, March 28, 2009
A FUN GAME OF TWISTER WITH MY NEPHEW
I think that if you have not played twister in a while, you will be surprised at how hard it is!!!!!! This game should be used in a yoga class.
I would never use limber as a word to describe myself these days.
God has blessed me in so many ways. I am married to a wonderful man, Steven. He is the love of my life. We were married on May 19, 2007. We are the greatest parents to our chocolate lab, Dixie. We are also blessed with such wonderful families and friends.
1 comment:
Looks like fun! Glad to see you're still doing well. Miss you girl! Love ya! Very cute pics of the little girl and the feet one, too!
Post a Comment