Okay, I can explain these photos.
WE ARE CRAZY!! By WE, I mean Jay, Mom, Kellie, Kaylin, Brad, Steven and myself. May I just say that one more time, We Are Crazy. On Memorial Day, we created a 70 foot (yes, I said 70 foot) SLIP AND SLIDE. I can not begin to tell you how much fun this was. Although I was the only one to get hurt by a fantastic belly flop. Clearly knocked the breath right out of me!!! So I need to add a disclaimer DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!!!!!!!!







2 comments:
You ARE crazy, but it looked like a blast! I wish I could have been there! I'm so glad you guys are happy! I miss you!
Kendra, Thanks for exposing our crazy family. The last pic really can be omitted...don't you think! Heather, we definitely have a CRAZY family!
Post a Comment