" For I know the plans I have for you," declares the
LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11




Thursday, June 11, 2009





OK! Let me start by saying I AM NOT GOING THROUGH A QUARTER LIFE CRISIS! I just get caught up in too much FUN!!!!
We had a ton of fun at Lake Martin last weekend. We stayed the weekend at my friend Joy's lake house. I know you have not seen pics of me yet but someone has to take them.
I did tube for a little while. Actually Rhiannon and I were on at the same time (i do not recommend two practically 30 year old women do this). Anyway, we were screaming and sliding all over the water when the muscle that I injured on the massive slip and slide started hurting. That is when I let go and inhaled 3 gallons of water through my mouth, nose, ears, etc.. you get my point. (HaHa) Just trying to finish off the last year of my twenties with a bang. Maybe SKY DIVING is next. Any suggestions!!!!! Oh and by the way sweet precious little Kinley tagged along to watch us!!! It was her first boat ride. Her eyes were open only long enough for me to take this photo. She slept the whole time.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Looks like you are still the crazy, fun Kendra that I miss so very much! I'm glad that you are having a great summer!

Followers