
Ella Claire is growing so fast. I can't believe how fast my belly is growing too. I am catching up with my dad FAST!! I love it though!! Probably the first and only time you will ever hear me say that I like having a Belly!! I felt her kick for the first time two weeks ago. I enjoy every motion I feel from her. Sometimes she kicks early in the morning as if to say HELLO MOMMY!! GOOD MORNING!! Steven and I get so excited talking about her. Steven talks to her in my tummy. We read this book called "Expecting" by Marla Taviano every Sunday night. Each week begins with information about how she is growing and how I am growing. We pray for that growth every night. I still feel surrounded by prayer! To all my prayer warriors out there, Please keep praying!! I cant wait for my 4D ultrasound. I think she definitly has Steven's lips. More updates to come. Back to the doctor on Feb. 12th.



No comments:
Post a Comment