














Ok! I know it has been forever since I posted. EC is almost 6months now. I can't believe how fast she is growing. I have been crazy busy. We have moved twice, I started back to work, and the everyday responsibility of being a mom. Although stressful at times I have never been more satisfied in my life. She is so wonderful. Steven and I have fell in love with being parents. We love her more than anything in the world. I can not tell you how many times her daddy has promised her the world. We have prayed so many times for God to guide us as we teach her. Thanks for being patient with me. I hope to post more and more now.. but for now just enjoy her pics over the last 4 months...she has learned so much. She is rolling over now trying to talk up a storm. Loves her new baby doll. She is eating baby food too. Steven and I dedicated her the to Lord on October 31st. It was so special to us. Pics from that coming soon. Enjoy!



1 comment:
I keep coming back to look at this over and over! She is just beautiful! You have such a wonderful little family. I miss you and think of you all the time! Love you, girl!
Post a Comment