" For I know the plans I have for you," declares the
LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Not the Best At Blogging HUH?
Ok so I am not the best at keeping up the blog....but here are the most recent pics of Ec from Easter and One year Pics at Moms. Ella Claire loves her new swing at Gammie's house. She is growing so fast and has the BEST personality!! I love being MOM!!
God has blessed me in so many ways. I am married to a wonderful man, Steven. He is the love of my life. We were married on May 19, 2007. We are the greatest parents to our chocolate lab, Dixie. We are also blessed with such wonderful families and friends.
1 comment:
Love them, anytime is a great time! She is beautiful... so is your family picture! You look amazing! Miss you friend!
Post a Comment