" For I know the plans I have for you," declares the
LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11




Sunday, April 18, 2010

Getting Ready






Thursday I went to the doctor for a checkup. Everything was great! I can tell I am getting close
when the nurse informs me of the doctor on call for the weekend. (just in case). Although I want her to stay as long as she needs to in the womb. NO hurries! I cant believe only 5 weeks left. We are so excited. We took maternity pics today. A friend of mine, Kim Miller, did them. She did a great job. I will post more this week. I hope everyone is doing well. Keep praying for precious Ella Claire! Oh by the way, Is it totally normal to get a little sad that my life with just my Steven and I is almost over? The last 3 years have been the best of my life. Although I know it is going to get so much better. I can't wait for our precious miracle to get here. GOD is so GREAT!

1 comment:

Heather said...

You are absolutely gorgeous!!! I can't wait to see you!! (Stephen looks good too!) I think that's the reason I'm not ready yet... to give up "just me and D" time! I'm sure it will be great and worth it when I'm finally ready! I'm always praying for you!

Followers