Monday, April 26, 2010
A WONDERFUL WEEKEND
Steven and I had the best weekend!! I have already told you that I have had a hard time lately with the thought that Steven and I would never be just us anymore. Does that make sense? We have been so excited that our precious ELLA CLAIRE is coming that we never really stopped to think that life with just us will be over soon, soooooo just in time, we attended "A WEEKEND TO REMEMBER" hosted by Family Life Today. I have heard them talk about this weekend on Faith Radio and I listen to Dennis Rainey and Bob Lapene on Family Life Today on the radio practically every day at lunch. I also have talked to lots of people who attended this conference and have heard awesome reviews. Anyway, We went this weekend and let me say " IT WAS FANTASTIC". I highly recommend it!! It was so nice to spend a whole weekend just reflecting on our marriage and receiving new knowledge to keep it growing in the right direction. We already know that God is the center of our marriage but this weekend was just a great way to pray and cherish what is to come!!! We also got the chance to renew our vows at the end of the weekend. May 19th is our anniversary. We felt exactly the same looking at each other 3 years later. ( Everything except we didnt pay so much for our marital attire this time) Jeans and shorts. A great way to conclude our life up to these moments......................Now we cant wait for our precious Ella Claire! God has done so much in our lives and we are so excited about our new journey!!! Just thought I would share with you!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That is just amazing!!! Love you!
Post a Comment