" For I know the plans I have for you," declares the
LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11




Friday, February 6, 2009

THE FIRST DIAPERS

If you have ever been pregnant, you know that the advice starts flowing pretty rapidly. I love it. If you know me well you know that I NEED IT!
Sooooo, We were told that every so often to buy a pack of diapers or things on sale that we know we will need. Tuesday was our day. We could not wait! You all know I take pictures of everything (poor Steven).
I would not let you all miss this!



1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh so funny! The baby picture is precious,and I laughed so hard at the shopping pics! I marked my calender for the due date. My sister is due on the 1st! I will continue to pray for your friends. Keep posting!!! Luv ya

Followers