Tuesday, February 3, 2009
GREAT NEWS
I wish you all new how thankful I am to have you all in my life. I consider you all to be "MY CIRCLE". My prayer circle!!! I went to the doctor yesterday and received a great report. Toni was able to scan me again. We were so excited to see that the baby is doing great. Baby Caudle had a good heart beat. Definitely growing. I could not believe how much the baby has grown since last week. Baby C's daddy was able to hear the beat this time! He was amazed!!! The doctor was pleased too. My progesterone is up. I am so excited. I was instructed to be smart and continue to take it easy. NO HEAVY LIFTING! Does this mean that my Steven should do all the grocery shopping and house cleaning??? HA HA! Anyway, I wanted to say thank you again and Please Keep Praying! I will go back to the doctor on the 24th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I LOVE your sight. It is beautiful!! I love hearing whats going on in your lives daily These are wonderful pics. Make sure to take tummy pics as you grow. I am so proud that I am your friend. YOu are so special and worthy to be blessed!!! I want to have you a baby shower. let me know what you think.
Post a Comment