" For I know the plans I have for you," declares the
LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11




Saturday, January 31, 2009

A LONG WEEK

Yes!! It has been a very long week. I am glad that it is almost over. I have watched entirely too much TV. I am looking forward to going back to work. I have been a very good girl and have followed the doctor's instructions exactly. I feel like a bum or maybe you could think of me as a couch potato. Monday morning I will return to the office for an ultrasound and labs. Thank you all for your calls and prayers. You will never know how much I appreciate them. Also, I have an urgent prayer request for you. My friend, Wendy, just found out that her husband has testicular cancer. They do not know the extent of it. They should get biopsy results back Mon. or Tues. Please pray for this family. Pray that God will heal him completely, cancer free. Pray that this will bring them even closer to Christ. Thanks so much. Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I have prayed for you today (Monday). I hope you have good news. I will definitely pray for your friends. Love you!

Followers