
Praise God!!! As some of you know this was a scary weekend. Friday afternoon I developed a little complication. After praying all weekend and you all praying too. God blessed us this morning with a wonderful image of the baby. I was able to see and hear the heartbeat for the first time. Which was by far the best thing I have ever heard. Kellie went with me and by the time we heard thump, thump, thump, thump, we were all crying including Toni, the ultrasound tech who happens to be a wonderful friend of my sister. Thank you so much Toni!!!Everything was fine and normal. I will return to see the doctor tomorrow. Thank you all for your prayers and for being such great family and friends. God blessed me this weekend much more than pregnancy. He has put the best people in my life. I love you all so much!!!!!



1 comment:
Oh wow! How tiny and beautiful! I am sorry you had a bad scare this weekend and I didn't know! I did check your blog at least twice, as I do almost everyday! So I was thinking of you and saying prayers for you even then. Let me know how things are after your next visit. Miss you and love you!
Post a Comment