Wednesday, January 28, 2009
The First Prenatal Appointment
Okay, so the doctor visit did not go as planned. While I thought that he would present me with the famous "What to expect when your expecting" book, make sure that I am taking my prenatal vitamins, and ask if I had any questions would be the extent of my first appointment. It did not quite go like that! People, I had a list ready!!!!! Question #1 being about the coloring of my HAIR! To my surprise the doctor felt we should talk about other things like my progesterone level. So although I did receive the most updated version of the tell all and more about pregnancy book, I really never got to discuss the hair!! Ha Ha!! So.....I have been advised to stay home this week and rest!!! I will return to the doc on Monday for another ultrasound and blood work. Please keep praying that everything will be okay and if you recommend any movies let me know. Dr. Phil is not as good as it used to be!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
As we don't have cable for now, we have been surviving off the seasons of Friends! They are great, and I always laugh my head off even after the 5th or 6th time watching! Just my suggestion!
Post a Comment