" For I know the plans I have for you," declares the
LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11




Saturday, January 17, 2009

Surprise!!!!!!!!!

On Monday, January 5th, we found out that I am pregnant. I am 6 weeks now. Steven and I are so excited (also shocked, scared, nervous, happy, and very thankful)! Steven has even started the baby budget!!!!!! Not so good for me. Anyway, I go to the doctor on the 27th. I can't wait. Kellie( my sister) is going with me because Steven needs to work that day. She is the most excited of everybody I think!!!!!! I'm sure that she will be around for everything. Thank goodness! We all know that I am going to need all the help I can get!! God is so Good!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I am so HAPPY for you guys! Congrats, again! I will be watching for all the new blogs! I can't wait to share in all the excitement with you! God IS good!

Followers