" For I know the plans I have for you," declares the
LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11




Sunday, February 15, 2009

GOD HAS ANOTHER PLAN

OKAY, SO SOMETIMES "OUR" PLANS DO NOT WORK OUT!!!! GOD HAS PLANS FOR US FAR BETTER THAN WE CAN IMAGINE. WE WILL JUST BE PATIENT!!! EVEN THOUGH I AM EXTREMELY SAD RIGHT NOW, I KNOW THAT I CAN COUNT ON HIM TO GET US THROUGH THIS TIME. MY FAVORITE SONG THAT WE SING AT CHURCH IS "THROUGH THE FIRE" BY THE CRABB FAMILY. THE LYRICS SAY:

He never promised that the cross would not get heavy
And the hill would not be hard to climb
He never offered our victories without fighting
But he said help would always come in time
Just remember when you're standing in the valley of decision
And the adversary says give in
Just hold on,
our Lord will show up
And he will take you through the fire again

WHAT A PROMISE! HE WILL TAKE US THROUGH THE FIRE!
AS THE SONG PLAYS ON THIS BLOG I JUST KEEP REMEMBERING "EMMANUEL, GOD WITH US". HE IS WITH US AT ALL TIMES AND TIME WILL HEAL OUR BROKEN HEARTS. THE BIBLE TELLS US THAT GOD WORKS EVERYTHING FOR GOOD. LOTS OF YOU HAVE REMINDED ME OF THESE WORDS. THANK YOU SO MUCH! THANK YOU ALL FOR THE PRAYERS, CARDS, FOOD, FLOWERS, AND MOST OF ALL YOUR FRIENDSHIP. WE ARE SO BLESSED TO HAVE YOU AS OUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS. PLEASE KEEP PRAYING FOR COMFORT! WE LOVE YALL MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love you friend! You have been in my thoughts and prayers. I wish you knew how much I want to be there to help support you through this sad time, but I know you have plenty there already. When you are ready, I hope that you can call me to let me know how you are doing. I love you and miss you tons!

Followers